Classes begin week of Feb. 4th
Young dancers will develop a love of dance while working on gross motor skills. Miss Kim calls this class a “nap maker” since the wee ones will be jumping, skipping, and hopping to music in addition to learning basic ballet terms and movements.
- Ages: 2-3
- Cost: $75
Class size limited to 8 students
- Tuesday 10-10:45am with Miss Kim (2/5-3/12)
- Wednesday 10-10:45am with Miss Kim (2/6-3/12)
This is an introduction class that will introduce beginning ballet terms and technique. Miss Kim’s unique way of teaching instantly engages the young dancer through imagination, story telling, and fun. This is a perfect way to “try” ballet and see if it is something your little one would like.
- Ages 4-6
- Cost $75
Class size limited to 10 students
- Tuesday 3:30-4:15 with Miss Kim (2/5-3/12)
- Please register online for classes by clicking here.
- Students are required to wear a black leotard and pink tights with pink ballet shoes.
- Hair should be away from the face.
- Tuition can be paid the first day of class.
- Classes begin week of Feb. 4th